You can choose to receive your rates notice by email instead of by mail.
This allows you to:
- self-manage all your properties
- send notices to multiple email addresses
- print additional copies
- view your notices online at any time.
You can sign up to receive your rates notice by email by following these steps:
- Open our eNotices portal and select the ‘Sign Up’ tab to create an account as a new user.
- Enter your email address and your ‘eNotices Reference Number’ which is on the front page of your rates notice.
- Check your email inbox and click the validation link.
- Enter a password and your mobile number.
To add additional notices, click 'Add your notice' in your Dashboard and enter the eNotice Reference Number for each additional notice.
That's it! You'll now receive notices in you email inbox and can log in to view them online any time. You will no longer be posted a paper rates notice.
If you want to change any personal information on your account, such as your email address or phone number, you can log in and update your details on the eNotices portal.