Pay your fine (infringement notice) within 21 days to avoid additional costs and the potential for legal proceedings. 

Vehicles that have been towed are taken to the VicRoads impound yard in Collingwood. Call 13 48 69 or visit the VicRoads website.

If you have lost your ticket and want to know your infringement number, call customer service on (03) 9278 4444 with your car registration number.

Ways to pay 

Telephone and internet payment options may only be available 2 business days after you have received your fine. 

Telephone and Internet Banking - BPAY

Pay using the Biller Code and Reference Number on your notice. Make payments from your credit card, savings or cheque account.

Our website 

Pay a parking fine online using our Online payments tool. You will need the infringement number on your notice. Credit card surcharges apply, find out more on our Payments page.


Call us on 1300 722 151 and follow the prompts to make secure payments. Credit card surcharges apply, find out more on our Payments page.


Include a copy of the infringement or your infringement number, and mail with your cheque or money order made payable to ‘City of Boroondara’, and crossed ‘Not Negotiable’ to:

City of Boroondara
Private Bag 1
Camberwell VIC 3124 

We do not accept postal delays as a reason for late payment. We do not issue a receipt for payments received through the mail.

In person 

Visit our customer service desk during opening hours. For more information, visit our Contact us page.

Organise a payment plan

If you are not eligible for a review and need more time to pay your fine, you can organise a payment plan. 

You can organise a payment plan if you have:

  • a Health Care Card
  • a concession card.

Apply online

You can request a payment plan online, which we help organise through Fines Victoria. 

Apply for a parking fine payment plan online

Apply via email or post 

You can also apply for a payment plan with us via email or post. 

Email details of your preferred payment plan to [email protected] or write to us at Private Bag 1, Camberwell Victoria 3124. Please tell us:

  • Your name, email address and phone number.
  • Your infringement notice number and vehicle registration. 

With your application, you will need to include evidence of your eligibility, such as a copy of your current Centrelink card. 

Appeal a parking fine 

If you get a parking fine, you can appeal it under certain circumstances.  

Find out if you're eligible to appeal on our Appeal your parking fine page.

Was this page helpful?