Vehicles that have been towed are taken to the VicRoads impound yard in Collingwood. Call 13 48 69 or see the VicRoads website.
- Phone and internet payment options may not be available until 2 business days after issue of the infringement.
- We do not accept part payments unless by agreement for special circumstances See Attorney-General's guidelines to the Infringements Act 2006 for details.
- If you use a credit card, we charge a surcharge that is equivalent to the fee the credit card provider imposes upon us. There are no fees for using debit cards in person.
- Payment plans are only available to people on a health care card or concession card. Please put your request in writing stating how much and the frequency you can pay. Payments must be made in person or via BPay using Biller Code 131656 and your reference number, which you will find on your Payment Plan approval notice. Email [email protected] or write to us at Private Bag 1, Camberwell Victoria 3124.
- If you believe there is a good reason for you not to pay the fine, you can ask for a review.
If you have lost your ticket and want to know your infringement number, please call customer service on 9278 4444 with your car registration number.
How to pay
You can pay using BPay. You will need the Biller Code 131508 and your reference number, which you will find on your infringement notice.
Call 1300 722 151. Credit and debit cards only.
Detach the bottom of the infringement and mail with your cheque or money order - made payable to 'City of Boroondara' - crossed 'Not negotiable' to City of Boroondara, Private Bag 1, Camberwell VIC 3124.
Please note: we do not accept postal delays as a reason for late payment. We do not issue a receipt for payments received through the mail.
At a cashiers desk at our Camberwell, Kew or Hawthorn offices within 21 days of issue. Bring your parking infringement notice and the full amount owing.