Check if an overlay affects your works
- Visit Planning Maps Online and search for the address of your property.
- Select Get Report. Follow the prompts to create and open a Planning Property Report.
- On the Report, go to the Planning Overlay section to see whether an overlay affects your property.
- In the Planning Overlay section, look at the map to see the area of your site covered by the overlay. See whether you will be performing works in any of the following:
- Heritage Overlay
- Public Acquisition Overlay
- Land Subject to Inundation Overlay
- Environmental Significance Overlay
- Design and Development Overlay (except for Design and Development Overlay Schedule 4).
Note that other overlays may appear. We may refer to the overlay listing at a later stage.
Are your proposed works within a Heritage, Public Acquisition, Land Subject to Inundation, Environmental Significance or Design and Development Overlay?