Check if your works are affected by a Special Building Overlay

Refer to the Report from VicPlan and see whether Special Building Overlay (SBO) appears.

If SBO appears on the report, there is a greater likelihood that you will need planning permission for your structure.

Contact Statutory Planning to confirm whether you need a Planning Permit for your project.

Did Statutory Planning advise that you need a Planning Permit to build your structure in a Special Building Overlay?