To help keep our streets clean and clear, we sweep residential streets on a 4-weekly cycle.
We also sweep some streets more often during autumn: see autumn leaf collection days.
How to assist us with street sweeping
- Avoid parking on the street on your sweeping days.
- Bag-up leaves that the street sweeper cannot reach under and near parked vehicles.
- Don't rake or blow grass clippings or leaves onto the road after the sweeper has passed by.
- Make sure leaves are free of sticks, branches and rocks as they will damage the machinery.
Note: We don't sweep or collect leaves that are from your garden.
IMPORTANT: For your safety, you must keep clear of leaf collection and street sweeping machinery at all times.
Find your 2022 street sweeping days
- Find which area your street is located in by checking the Street sweeping map or you can contact us.
- Find your area number in the table below or download Street sweeping dates 2022 to see the dates for your area.