Haven’t quite finished the book you borrowed? Do your kids want to watch that DVD one more time? You can renew your items unless someone else has reserved them or you have already renewed them 3 times.
Renewing an item extends the loan for another 3 weeks, and you can renew items a maximum of 3 times.
You can renew online at anytime through your library account.
- Your ‘borrower ID’ is your membership number - the 14 digits under the barcode on your card.
- Your password is your 6-digit PIN (your date of birth in DDMMYY format) or the password you set up.
- If you've forgotten your password, you can reset your password.
Select ‘Check and renew loans’ and tick the items you wish to renew, then click the ‘Renew selections’ button.
The new due date will then be displayed.
Renew by phone
Call us on 9278 4666 during opening hours. Make sure you have:
- your ‘borrower ID’ is your membership number - the 14 digits under the barcode on your card.
- the names of the items you wish to renew.
Renew in person
You can speak to a staff member at the customer service desk to renew any items on your membership card or you can log in and renew online using our computers.