Change management is about people and culture. The success of organisational change relies on how well the organisation is able to address and sustain the cultural aspects of the shift.
Holistic cultural support for the future customer experience improvement strategy
The degree to which the people and cultural side of implementing the Strategy is effectively managed will determine the ultimate value it delivers to Council, and ultimately, to its customers.
- KPIs and service descriptions
- Training and support
- Recruitment and onboarding
- Collaboration and innovation
- Attitude, commitment and character
- Roles and responsibilities
- Knowledge sharing
- Leadership and growth