We make it easy for community organisations to recruit volunteers.
The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre (BVRC) provides a range of free services to help community organisations deliver their programs and services.
It's free and easy to join the BVRC and once you've signed up you can access services, events, and the other benefits below.
How we help community organisations
For community organisations we offer:
- opportunities to connect with skilled professionals looking to volunteer their skills as part of the Boroondara Volunteer Skills Bank
- promotion of your volunteer opportunities through online channels including Go Volunteer/SEEK Volunteer websites, our e-bulletin to 1,000 volunteers and our social media channels
- a referral program to connect you with prospective volunteers
- networking events
- resources to help you manage volunteers
- training workshops for volunteer managers
- access to training for your volunteers.