- Applications for the Small Grants (Biannual) have closed as of 11:59pm on Sunday 20 March 2022
- Quick-turnaround grants of up to $3,000 are available for small, new and one-off services, programs and activities that strengthen the Boroondara community
- Applicants can apply once in each round of Annual Community Strengthening Grants. The combined total requested within 12 months must not exceed $10,000.
Not-for profit community organisations and groups can apply for grants of up to $3,000 under 6 streams:
- Active Community - Sports and Recreation
- Life-long Community - Opportunities for Over 55s
- Creative Community - Arts and Culture
- Healthy Community - Health, Safety, Wellbeing, Youth, Children and Families
- Sustainable Community - Environmental Sustainability
- Vibrant Retail Precincts.
For information about each stream, including objectives, see Small Grants (Biannual) guidelines below.
Items not eligible for grant funding
These grants do not cover professional fees like wages, salaries or labour, or administration costs like stationary or correspondence.
Projects up to $3,000 that include professional fees and administration costs may be eligible for an Annual Community Strengthening Grant.
Apply for a Small Grant (Biannual)
Applications for the Small Grants (Biannual) are now open. You can easily apply online.