- Quick-turnaround grants of up to $3,000 are available for small, new and one-off services, programs and activities that strengthen the Boroondara community.
Applications for Small Grants (Biannual) closed on Sunday 19 April.
Small Grants (Biannual) provide quick-turnaround funding for small, new and one-off services, programs and activities commencing in July/August 2020, that strengthen the Boroondara community.
The program will reopen in late 2020 for services, programs and activities commencing in February 2021.
Not-for profit community organisations and groups can apply for grants of up to $3,000 under 6 streams:
- Active Community - Sports and Recreation
- Life-long Community - Opportunities for Over 55s
- Creative Community - Arts and Culture
- Healthy Community - Health, Safety and Wellbeing
- Sustainable Community - Environmental Sustainability
- Vibrant Retail Precincts.
For information about each stream, including objectives, see Small Grants (Biannual) guidelines.
Items not eligible for grant funding
These grants do not cover professional fees like wages, salaries or labour, or administration costs like stationary or correspondence.
Projects up to $3,000 that include professional fees and administration costs may be eligible for an Annual Community Strengthening Grant.
Apply for a Small Grant (Biannual)
For help with your application, see How to apply for a Small Grant (Biannual).