- You must live in the City of Boroondara.
- Applications are only open to individuals.
- You must provide evidence of a current government means-tested card (if you're under 18, your parent or guardian must have one).
Funding won't be provided for:
- applicants who have received funding through this grant program in the previous 2 financial years
- participation in sports clubs that may be perceived as portraying a negative image
- paid participation in commercial based events.
Conditions of funding
- You must choose an eligible Boroondara sports club.
- Sports clubs must:
- present Council with an official notification of participation
- spend the grant on the individual applicant's registration fee.
- Council may, at its discretion, promote the recipients of grants to the community.
- The funding provided to successful applicants must be used within 6 months.
- The City of Boroondara reserves the right to refuse funding. Once the allocated funds are exhausted during a funding period, no additional funding will be available for registrations within that set period.