If you are a not-for-profit organisation or registered charity and you need some help with different tasks, consider student volunteers from Swinburne University.
Swinburne has a diverse pool of skilled students willing to help with:
- administration tasks
- event organising
- event management
- marketing and promotion
- public relations, photography, videography.
They come from a range of discipline areas including:
- Business and Enterprise
- Science, Engineering and Information Technology
- Arts, Health and Design.
There are multiple benefits for you as well as the students involved:
- Alleviate tight deadlines and low resources.
- Contribute to the community by engaging students.
- Promote networking opportunities between businesses and students.
- Improve future employability for students.
How to access Swinburne students
Register your non-profit organisation at SwinEmploy. Once you are registered, you can log in to the system via the same link.