As a Council, we have initiated the Go Full Circle program to bring this program to Boroondara businesses. It will be run by Circular Economy Victoria’s (CEV) delivery partners and Circular economy and sustainability consultants. We have also partnered with the City of Melbourne and the City of Stonnington to host this program.
With the Go Full Circle program, you will learn how to:
- incorporate sustainability into your business
- leverage the circular economy to drive stronger financial, environmental, and social outcomes for your business and customers.
This program will provide additional support and advice to the community through circular economy education and initiatives. Being able to provide this also helps us work towards the goals of our Climate Action Plan, which you can learn more about on our Climate Action Plan page.
About the program
The Go Full Circle program is designed for small to medium-sized businesses in the hospitality, retail, or professional services industry in Boroondara.
At the end of the program, you’ll have a compelling and professional circular economy promotional toolkit for your business. This will be ready for you to use to engage customers, staff, suppliers, and potential strategic partnerships.
The program combines online zoom training and online group activities with one-on-one support. Over 4 convenient and interactive online sessions, you will learn:
- How to build in-house skills to identify new business opportunities which tap into the environmental and social conscience
- The shortest pathway to leveraging circularity to drive better business outcomes
- How to build external network connections with like-minded business owners in the industry and use them to sustain your business
- How to identify business opportunities that improve performance by reducing costs, gaining more customers, increasing customer spend, identifying new revenue streams, improving supply chain resilience, and reducing waste
- How to communicate with your staff about how the business is leveraging sustainability to make improvements in operating procedures and customer experience.
By completing the program, you will also receive:
- A Circular Economy Opportunity Canvas with a list of specific opportunities your business can implement either now or in the future
- A practical case study showing how your business is becoming more sustainable by taking real-world action
- A promotional toolkit that can be used for direct promotion to secure more customers
- A certificate of completion for each participant in the program from your business
- Network contacts with complimentary businesses in your industry to help facilitate more circular business opportunities
- Professional membership with Circular Economy Victoria for one year, including mentoring, networking with industry players as well as access to professional circular economy events.
Register your interest
The Go Full Circle program is free for the first 10 businesses that register their interest and qualify.
The program will run between October and the end of November, and will feature an optional in-person event at the conclusion of the program. The program includes:
- Three 90 to 120-minute zoom sessions (which will be recorded)
- Three 60-minute activities to undertake after each zoom session
- A 45-minute one-on-one consultant support call (which you can schedule).
Registrations for the program will close at 11:59pm on Thursday 29 September 2022.