Coronavirus update 13 March 2020

COVID-19 restrictions: what's closed and what's open.

There are several ways to pay for a health infringement notice.
We don't accept part payments unless by agreement for special circumstances. 

Ways to pay 

Telephone & Internet Banking - BPAY

Pay using the Biller Code and Reference Number on your notice.  Make payments from your credit card, savings or cheque account.


Call us on 1300 722 151 and follow the prompts to make secure payments. Credit card surcharges apply. 


Include a copy of your notice and mail with your cheque or money order made payable to ‘City of Boroondara’, and crossed ‘Not Negotiable’ to:

City of Boroondara
Private Bag 1
Camberwell VIC 3124 

Ensure you mail your payment in time, as we don’t accept postal delays as a reason for late payment. We do not issue a receipt for payments received through the mail.

In person

Council cashier desks are currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions.

We will advise when we can resume processing payments in person.

How useful was this information?