Prepare a site plan if requested
At least 2 months before the event.
When you submit your venue booking request, we may ask for a site plan.
A site plan is a detailed drawing or image of an event site with the locations of all important facilities clearly marked.
The site plan may include:
- accessible paths, car parks and toilets, amusement rides and inflatables
- drinking water locations, emergency vehicle entry points and access routes
- entrances and exits, site office and/or operations centre, fire extinguishers and first aid posts
- food vendors and stalls, marquees and parking
- generators or power boxes
- an information point and a site for lost children or lost property
Help preparing a site plan
Contact us for more information or help preparing your site plan.