Kew Traffic School is a fun and engaging space for children aged 2 to 10 to develop important road safety skills and gain confidence on their bicycle, tricycle or scooter.
Open since 1957, the track mimics a real life road, and features:
- traffic lights
- street signs
- railway crossings
- mini tram and train.
Children need to bring their own bicycle, tricycle or scooter and helmet.
Kew Traffic School is available for:
Corner Cotham and Grange roads, Kew 3101
Kew Traffic School is located next to Reservoir Reserve which includes a playground, half-court basketball court, football oval, barbecue, tables and public toilets.
Tram 109: Stop 41, Kew Traffic School/Cotham Road
Tram 72: Stop 70, Cotham Road/Burke Road
Conditions of entry
- Parents or guardians must supervise children at all times
- Children must wear helmets while riding bicycles and scooters
- Kew Traffic School is a drug, alcohol and tobacco free space
- The use of glass bottles and other glass items is prohibited at all times
- We accept no liability for lost or stolen items.
Please note that Kew Traffic School is impacted by public gathering limits in line with Victorian Government coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions.