About the school
With roads, roundabouts, intersections, traffic lights, street signs, railway crossings and mini trams, the Kew Traffic School is a great place for children aged between 2 and 10 years to gain confidence and develop road safety skills, away from the dangers of real traffic.
The track is suitable for bikes, scooters and ride-on pedal cars.
It's important to note:
- children need to bring their own bicycle or scooter and helmet
- carers or parents must stay and supervise their children.
Corner Cotham and Grange roads, Kew 3101
- Covered pergola with fixed table
- Picnic tables and chairs
- Drinking fountain
- Toilets (male, female and accessible)
- Baby change table
- Recycle and waste bins
- Shaded grass areas
- Car park
- Shed with microwave, fridge and freezer and boiling water for tea and coffee.
Hire this venue
You can book the Kew Traffic School for:
- Private functions: groups and community organisations can book the school for 2-hour sessions on weekdays and weekends; individuals can book for parties or celebrations.
- Safety Education Program: schools, kindergartens and preschools can book a road safety session for children aged 3 to 10 years.
- School holiday sessions: individuals can book to attend sessions during the school holidays.
- Play and Ride sessions: individuals can book to come to the school on Wednesdays during February and March each year.
Junction Skate and BMX Park offers skateboard and BMX riding lessons, school holiday sessions and venue hire for parties.