Computers are available to all members of the public for recreation and information needs.
These terms are the conditions of use:
- You need to book a time to use the computer and abide by the time limit of the booking.
- Only 1 session per person per day is allowed in the interests of fair access.
- Your booking will automatically be cancelled if you arrive more than 10 minutes after the start of your booking time.
- You need to be self-sufficient: library staff can only provide minimal assistance with computer or internet use.
- Responsibility for acceptable internet use by users under 18 rests with parents and legal guardians. See our terms and conditions.
- Users must comply with copyright laws.
- Printing from our computers will incur charges. See our fees and charges.
Boroondara Library Service does not tolerate bullying, discrimination or harassment of anyone, by anyone.
You are not permitted to:
- load software onto library computers
- deliberately access illegal, inappropriate or restricted material
- have more than 2 people at a time using the internet or computer.
Failure to abide by these conditions of use may result in access to library computers being suspended.