Ashburton, Balwyn, Camberwell and Kew libraries have study rooms available to book.
You can book a study room at no cost by logging in using:
- your membership number - the 14 digits (no spaces) under the barcode on your card
- your 6-digit PIN (your date of birth in DDMMYY format) or your password. If you've forgotten your password, you can reset your password.
- Rooms can be booked for up to 3 hours.
- Bookings can be made up to 8 days in advance.
- Room sizes vary, but are suitable for small groups.
If you're studying in a larger group, one of our meeting rooms may suit you better (fees apply).
Local students can book rooms without a card by asking a staff member.
Students are also welcome to find a spot in the library (with free wi-fi for library members) for some focused study.