We have more than 500,000 physical and online items for our members to borrow, stream and download. Our collections cater to all ages and interests. Explore our catalogue and eResources or ask staff to show you how to find library items.
As a member, you can access:
- printed fiction and non-fiction, with collections available in large print and languages other than English
- eBooks and audio books
- films and music
- newspapers and magazines
- databases of journal articles and research material
- historical photographs and other resources to help research local and family history.
Visit our Membership terms and conditions page or our Loans page for details on borrowing library items.
- Register for a one-on-one session to get started with eResources. Visit our Using your digital library event page for more information.
- For reading ideas, browse our booklists section.
- To contact us, call Boroondara Library Service on (03) 9278 4666 or fill in our Ask a Librarian form.