Order of Business
- Adoption and confirmation of the minutes for the Council meeting held on 5 December 2022, 8 December 2022 and 19 December 2022
- Declaration of conflict of interest of any councillor or council officer
- Deputations, presentations, petitions and public submissions
- Informal Meetings of Councillors
- Public question time
- Notices of motion
- Presentation of officer reports
- Amendment C368boro - 32 Corby Street, Balwyn North - Abandonment of amendment
- Draft Naming Policy
- Community Strengthening Grants Policy 2023
- Recommendations of Audit and Risk Committee Meeting
- December 2022 Quarterly Performance Report
- Bi-annual Report from the Audit and Risk Committee
- Councillor Assignments to Advisory Committees for 2022-2023
- MAV Membership
- General business
- Urgent business
- Confidential business
- Audit and Risk Committee - Independent Member Extension
- Close of meeting
Confidential resolutions determined to be made public
9 Urgent business
- Council propose an amendment to Rule 18A of the Governance Rules, so as to remove reference to the Council prayer;
- A process of community engagement be commenced pursuant to section 60(4) of the Local Government Act 2020, to enable a final decision to be made on whether Rule 18A will be so amended and the exact form of any amendment; and
- This Resolution be made public.
10.1 Audit and Risk Committee - Independent Member Extension
That Council resolve:
- To re-appoint Ms Freya Marsden as an independent member of Council’s Audit and Risk Committee for the period 27 February 2023 to 24 February 2026 inclusive, in accordance with the provisions of Council’s Audit and Risk Committee Charter.
- To declare this resolution no longer confidential as of 28 February 2023.
Watch the meeting
You can watch the Council meeting on the City of Boroondara YouTube channel.