We can provide you with flexible support for young people and families on a range of issues, including:
- problems at home
- social connections
- mental health and wellbeing
- education and employment
- sex and sexuality
- drugs and alcohol
- legal and financial issues.
You can contact our team on (03) 9278 4608 between 10am and 6pm, Monday to Friday.
If you prefer to have a youth worker contact you, complete our support and referral form-external site.
24/7 support and advice
- 000 for emergencies
- Lifeline Australia-external site on 13 11 14 for 24/7 counselling and advice
- Kids Helpline-external site on 1800 551 800 for children's counselling
- Gambler's Help-external site youth line on 1800 262 376 for advice and support
- Gambling advice for parents and carers:-external site helping families deal with young people affected by gambling.
- headspace.org.au-external site or call headspace Hawthorn on (03) 9006 6500.