It's important that people with a disability and people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds can participate in all community activities, particularly those supported by Council.
Did you know that:
- around 25% of the City of Boroondara’s population was born overseas
- more than 20% of residents speak a language other than English at home
- at least 20,560 people with a disability reside in the City of Boroondara.
How to make an accessible event
Our Accessible Events and Projects Guide helps you make your projects and events accessible. It includes:
- an access and inclusion checklist
- information on how to implement the checklist
- useful contacts.