If you're aged 10-25 and need help, you can get in touch with us to talk through your personal situation.
Parents, carers or anyone concerned about a young person can also call for advice.
You can get in touch with our Youth Services team by:
- calling us on 9278 4608 between 10am and 6pm, Monday to Friday
- dropping in to our 360 Youth Resource Centre in Hawthorn between 3pm and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, or 10am and 6pm during school holidays.
This is a free service. All calls and correspondence are confidential and handled by our experienced youth workers.
How we can help
When you contact our Youth Services, we can link you to a range of resources, including:
- one-on-one support
- counselling for young people and families
- referrals to specialist services
- emergency relief and material support
- youth activities and programs
- education and advice.
We can provide you with flexible support for young people and families on a range of issues, including:
- problems at home
- social connections
- mental health and wellbeing
- education and employment
- sex and sexuality
- drugs and alcohol
- legal and financial issues
For help outside of work hours and on weekends, contact:
- 000 for emergencies
- Lifeline Australia on 13 11 14 for 24/7 counselling and advice
- Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800 for children's counselling
- Gambler's Help youth line on 1800 262 376 for advice and support
- Gambling advice for parents and carers: helping families deal with young people affected by gambling.