It's important that people with a disability and people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds can participate in all community activities, particularly those supported by Council.
Our Accessible Events and Projects Guide helps you make your projects and events accessible. It includes:
- an access and inclusion checklist
- information on how to implement the checklist
- useful contacts.
Did you know?
- Around 25 per cent of the City of Boroondara’s population was born overseas.
- More than 20 per cent of residents speak a language other than English at home.
- At least 20,560 people with a disability reside in the City of Boroondara.