- 12 tables and 70 chairs
- Ceiling speakers
- Data projector
- Digital television
- DVD player
- Kitchenette with fridge, microwave, oven, dishwasher, boiling and chilled water, cups, glasses and cutlery
- Microphone (collect during library opening hours and return after your booking)
- Wi-Fi (library membership required)
The digital data projector is currently out of order. A TV monitor is available to use.
You must bring your own:
- whiteboard markers
- dishwashing liquid
- tea towels.
|Booking type||Fee per hour|
Community and individuals
(Available to Boroondara community groups and organisations)
Up to: 70 people
Parking and transport
The car park is off Talbot Avenue. The library is 1.6 km from Chatham train station.
- Accessible parking
- Accessible toilets
- Clear signage
- Quiet areas
- Wide passageways
7 days a week excluding public holidays: 8 am to 10 pm.
You must set up and pack up the meeting room during your booking time.
- collect your access card during library opening hours
- access the meeting room via the street door.
Terms and conditions
You will need to read and accept our terms and conditions as part of your booking:
The City of Boroondara is committed to providing a website that is accessible to as many people as possible. At the moment, we understand that our online booking portal does not meet the needs of people who rely on assistive technology.
We are currently working to fix these issues. If you have any difficulties using our online booking portal, please contact us directly.