The Dorothy Laver Reserve East pavilion is ideal for small-to-medium meetings and sports functions.
It includes change rooms and a kitchen with a fridge, microwave and dishwasher. There is a ramp for wheelchair access.
Bookings require a minimum notice of 5 full business days.
To use Dorothy Laver Reserve East oval you need to book it separately.
For more about the reserve, visit our Dorothy Laver Reserve East page.
- Change room
- Kitchen with fridge, microwave, dishwasher, oven and stove top
- Meeting room
- Ramp access
- Tables and chairs
Up to: 50 people
Casual pavilion and hall booking: $70 per hour.
Swipe card or key bond: $200 (refundable).
Find out more about fees and bonds on our Fees for open space hire page.
Terms and conditions
Please read our terms and conditions of hire before booking.
Items not permitted in our pavilions and halls:
- confetti or glitter
- decorations that need to be attached to the building
- indoor inflatables such as indoor jumping castles
- open naked flames except for birthday candles
- petting zoos or animals (except for service animals)
- smoke or fog machines.
Activities not permitted in our pavilions and halls:
- art activities
- cooking activities or food preparation outside of the kitchen areas
- sale of goods and services
- sporting activities or classes.