How to register
Boroondara uses VendorPanel Marketplace to find suppliers and invite them to quote on work and publish open tenders.
It's free for suppliers and after your business is registered, it will be visible to:
- Boroondara staff (buyers)
- others looking for suppliers under specific categories.
Registering gives you the opportunity to do business with us and lets you download current tenders and submit a proposal. However, registering doesn't automatically make you one of our suppliers.
Get started in 4 easy steps:
- Register for VendorPanel Marketplace.
- Select the most appropriate category for your business.
- Select the link in your email to complete your profile and be visible to buyers.
- Create a great supplier profile.
To find out more, read How to create a compelling business profile on VendorPanel (PDF).
We source quotations through VendorPanel Marketplace. To receive an invitation to quote, suppliers must be registered on VendorPanel Marketplace.
To comply with the Local Government Act 2020 (Vic), we advertise tenders in The Age and on VendorPanel through our website.