You can choose to add your email address to your library account and register to receive an email:
- when items are due back soon or are overdue
- when items you have reserved are available for collection
- if you would like a copy of the issue slip (receipt) that you receive when you borrow items.
Sign up for notifications
To receive email notifications, you need to add an email address to your library account. To do this:
- Your ‘borrower ID’ is your membership number - the 14 digits under the barcode on your card.
- Your password is your 6-digit PIN (your date of birth in the format DDMMYY) or the password you set up.
- If you've forgotten your password, you can reset your password.
Then select the ‘Personal details’ tab.
- Add your email address to the ‘Contact details’ section.
- In ‘Other details’, tick ‘Receive library notices via email’ then select how long before the due date you would like a reminder.
- Click ‘Update’ to save.
You will also receive a notice when your reserved items are ready to collect.
To receive a copy of your loans receipt (issue slip)
This can only be set up by a staff member. If you would like to receive issue slips by email, call Boroondara Library Service on 9278 4666 or speak to staff at the library.
Find out how to reserve an item.