Camberwell Library is located at 340 Camberwell Road, Camberwell. There are 2 meeting rooms for hire.
2020 booking fees
|Meeting room||Capacity||Commercial rate per hour||Community group rate per hour||Availability|
|Room 1*||50||$50||$7.35||8am-10pm, Mon-Sun|
|Room 2 (previously called Room 3)||14||$25||$3.70||9am-9pm Mon
Book a meeting room
To book one of these rooms, see the booking instructions for new and registered hirers.
For more information or to modify a booking, email [email protected].
Meeting room 1 provides:
- seating for 26 in meeting style or 50 in theatre style
- 10 tables, 50 chairs, a fixed whiteboard (bring your own whiteboard markers), a portable whiteboard on request and a noticeboard
- a data projector (connect using supplied VGA/HDMI cable), a Samsung digital television/monitor and ceiling speakers
- 2 tea stations, each with a fridge, boiling water and chilled water taps, mugs and sink (bring your own dishwashing liquid and tea towels)
- wireless internet (library membership required).
Meeting room 2 provides:
- seating for 14
- 4 tables, 14 chairs, a whiteboard (bring your own whiteboard markers) and noticeboard
- a Samsung digital television/monitor (connect using VGA/HDMI)
- a tea station with a fridge, microwave, boiling water and chilled water tap, mugs and sink (bring your own dishwashing liquid and tea towels)
- wireless Internet (library membership required).
The rooms require self-service setup and packup during the booking time.