We work closely with community and educational organisations to deliver services that support social inclusion, lifelong learning and a love of reading.
- providing meeting rooms for hire on our Book a meeting room page
- managing study room or computer bookings on our Book study rooms or computers page
- providing literacy and reading resources for families on our Literacy and reading resources for families page
- supporting the library access needs of residents with disabilities on our Home and disability services page
- managing requests to add new items to the catalogue on our Reserve and request page
- providing access to online learning platforms on our Online learning page.
At our libraries, we also have some basic photocopying and printing services available. You can find the fees for using these services on our Fees and charges page.