Our libraries have returned to a near-normal service, but some COVIDSafe restrictions remain:
- You must provide your details for contact tracing purposes
- Do not visit if you are feeling unwell.
We work closely with community and educational organisations to deliver services that support social inclusion, lifelong learning and a love of reading.
- providing meeting rooms for hire
- managing study room or computer bookings
- providing literacy and reading resources for families
- supporting the library access needs of residents with disabilities
- managing requests to add new items to the catalogue
- providing access to online learning platforms.