Learn and explore at the library during National Science Week 2023 Saturday 12 August to Sunday 20 August! Join us for a special session of What if?, Genetic Genealogy and STEAM themed storytimes. There will also be fun Science Week themed colouring sheets in our libraries for little scientists to enjoy.
National Science Week events
- Introduction to Genetic Genealogy, Tuesday 1 August, 4:30pm to 6:00pm, Camberwell Library
- Advanced Genetic Genealogy, Thursday 10 August, 7pm to 8:30pm, Hawthorn Library
- What if... We understood more about neurodegenerative disease? 6.30pm to 7.30pm, Tuesday 15 August, Hawthorn Library.
- 11am to 12pm, Monday 14, Balwyn Library
- 11am to 12pm, Tuesday 15, Greythorn Library Lounge
- 11am to 12pm, Tuesday 15, Hawthorn Library
- 11am to 12pm, Thursday 17, Ashburton Library
- 11am to 12pm, Friday 18, Camberwell Library.
National Science Week reading
Our library staff have found the best science reads for all ages. Select something from our reading recommendations, or ask staff to show you where to find science books on the shelves.