There are 8 library meeting rooms at Boroondara that individuals, groups or organisations can book for meetings and similar activities.
Hire costs, facilities, opening hours and capacity varies depending on the room. For details, visit the library meeting room pages:
- Balwyn Library meeting rooms
- Camberwell Library meeting rooms
- Hawthorn Library meeting rooms
- Kew Library meeting rooms
All rooms come with:
- audiovisual equipment (including HDMI and VGA connections) and basic operating instructions. We don't offer technical assistance, and you need to bring adaptors to the HDMI or VGA connections
- kitchen facilities
- free Wi-Fi internet, using a library membership number and password. Find out how to join the library-external site (it's free)
- Terms and conditions of hire, which you must agree to when you make your booking.
- Read the Terms and conditions of hire and the Meeting room hire terms and conditions. You must agree to these when you book a a room.
- Book online using the button below, or book from any library meeting room page.
- The first time you book online, you will need to sign up for a customer account.
- Already have an account? Log in to create new bookings or pay for existing ones.
The City of Boroondara is committed to providing a website that is accessible to as many people as possible. At the moment, we understand that our online booking portal does not meet the needs of people who rely on assistive technology. We are currently working to fix these issues.
If you have any difficulties using our online booking portal, please contact us.
In addition to Library meeting rooms, Boroondara offers many other spaces for hire:
- Hire a park, garden or reserve
- Hire a sportsground or sports facility.
- Hire the Parkview room
- Hire a venue at Hawthorn Arts Centre
- Hire a venue at Kew Court House