Boroondara Library Service is a valued part of our community. It delivers a broad range of collections, programs, facilities and services that:
- are welcoming, accessible and inclusive
- inspire people of all ages to read, learn and grow
- create opportunities for people to connect, and engage, with their community.
The Boroondara Library Services Plan: Imagine, Discover, Connect builds on our Future Directions Plan 2004-2014, which delivered substantial achievements for the community’s library service.
Our plan has 5 themes, each of which has an action plan to ensure that what we offer is consistent with what our community tells us they need:
- Excellent collections that accord with community needs
- Community-focused library programs
- Welcoming, accessible library spaces
- High quality, effective technology
- Advocacy and sustainability.
If you have any queries about the plan, contact Manager Community information and Libraries on 9278 4673.