This meeting has been cancelled following the withdrawal of federal funding for additional commuter car parks in Boroondara. You can read Council’s response to this decision.
Order of Business
2. Declaration of conflict of interest of any councillor or council officer
3. Presentation of officer reports
3. 1 Camberwell Commuter Car Parking - Community Consultation and Feasibility Works
3.2 Canterbury Commuter Car Parking - Community Consultation and Feasibility Works
3.3 Glenferrie Commuter Car Parking - Community Consultation and Feasibility Works
Close of meeting
Council Officer reports
We will add Council Officer reports to the related agenda items on Wednesday 9 March 2022.
Watch the meeting
We will hold the Council Meeting online via Webex to minimise the risk of COVID-19 affecting our community and Council staff.
You will be able to watch the live meeting on this page.
For instructions on how to watch the meeting on your device, visit our Council and Committee meetings page.
We will upload a recording of this meeting onto the City of Boroondara YouTube channel-external site in the days following the meeting.
Registrations to speak will close midday Friday 11 March 2022.
You must send registrations to [email protected]
You must provide the following details for your registration to be accepted:
- the Commuter Car Park report you want to talk about (Camberwell, Canterbury or Glenferrie)
- full name
- phone number
- whether you support or don't support the project.
Speakers will be allocated up to 3 minutes to have their say.