- Online Payment Portal
- Post bill pay (or phone 13 18 16). You will need the Billpay code and reference number on your invoice.
- Bpay: You will need the Biller Code (#141713) and animal number. Payments can only be made from savings or cheque accounts. We do not accept credit card payments via Bpay.
- Complete the Direct Debit application form and return it to Council or contact the Finance and Corporate Planning team on 9278 4306.
- Detach the bottom of the notice and mail with your cheque or money order - made payable to 'City of Boroondara', crossed 'Not negotiable' - to: City of Boroondara, Private Bag 1, Camberwell Vic 3124.
Please note: ensure you mail your payment in time, as we do not accept postal delays as a reason for late payment. We do not issue a receipt for payments received through the mail.
- Australia Post: Present your invoice at any Post Office to pay by cash, cheque or EFTPOS. Ensure cheques are made payable to 'City of Boroondara' and crossed 'Not negotiable'.
- At Council cashiers in Camberwell, Kew, Hawthorn.
- We do not accept part payments unless by agreement for special circumstances.
- If you use a credit card, we charge a surcharge that is equivalent to the fee the credit card provider imposes upon us.