Camberwell Fresh Food Market will now open 10 am to 3 pm Sundays.
The commencement of Sunday trading at Camberwell Fresh Food Market marks the completion of the Camberwell Fresh Food Market upgrades which commenced in 2022. Learn more about the market upgrades on our Engage site.
The first day of Sunday trading on 29 October will coincide with the second Kylie and Dannii Day at the Camberwell Sunday Market, to celebrate the Minogue sisters and their connection to Camberwell. Find out more on the Kylie and Dannii Day site.
The upgrades involved the popular addition of new indoor and outdoor seating areas at the market last year and most recently the completion of toilet upgrade works.
The market building, including the toilets, will now be open from 7 am Sundays and will be accessible for everyone, including Camberwell Sunday Market visitors, to use.
We encourage you to head to Camberwell Fresh Food Market on Sundays, visit some of your favourite traders and explore the new offerings too.
Markets in Boroondara
There are 4 markets to explore in Boroondara each with their own offering whether it’s fresh produce, crafted gifts or second-hand treasures.
Boroondara Farmers Market
- What you’ll find: Produce from across Victoria including fruit and vegetables, seasonal organic produce, meat and eggs, honey, bread, cakes, dips and sauces.
- When: First, third and fifth Saturday of each month 8 am to 12:30 pm, except 30 December.
- Where: Patterson Reserve, 484 Auburn Road, Hawthorn.
Camberwell Fresh Food Market
- What you’ll find: Fresh fruit and vegetables, cheese, meat, seafood, poultry, fresh-cut flowers and more.
- When: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays 7 am to 5 pm and Sundays 10 am to 3 pm with selected traders open.
- Where: 519–523 Riversdale Road, Camberwell.
Camberwell Sunday Market
- What you’ll find: second-hand clothes, shoes, accessories and much more.
- When: Every Sunday 7 am to 12:30 pm, except Sunday 17 and Sunday 24 December.
- Where: Market Place (just off Station Street), Camberwell.
Hawthorn Makers Market
- What you’ll find: a variety of unique and beautiful handcrafted items.
- When: First Sunday of each month 10 am to 3 pm.
- Where: Hawthorn Arts Centre, 360 Burwood Road, Hawthorn.
For more information about Boroondara’s markets, visit our Markets page.