Boroondara Arts Advisory Committee Member
We are seeking expressions of interest for membership of the Boroondara Arts Advisory Committee.
- Applications open Monday 2 March 2020.
- Applications close Friday 27 March 2020.
The City of Boroondara values arts and culture as an important element in its vision for a vibrant and inclusive city, meeting the needs and aspirations of the community.
The Boroondara Arts Advisory Committee has been established to support City of Boroondara’s vision for arts and culture across the municipality. The committee provides strategic input, advice and specialised knowledge to support Council’s efforts to promote, support and deliver arts in the community.
Applications are open for up to 3 community representative members of Council’s Boroondara Arts Advisory Committee.
To be eligible for the Committee, applicants must:
• Live, work or study in the City of Boroondara.
• Understand and agree to the Terms of Reference.
• Be available to attend a minimum of 3 meetings per year.
Application for membership will be assessed according to the following selection criteria:
• Strong commitment to the support and development of arts in the community.
• Demonstrated qualifications, skills, knowledge or experience in the arts, culture and/or heritage disciplines.
• Demonstrated ability to support the role and function of the Committee as set out in the Terms of Reference.
• Appointment of members will reflect a balance of arts and cultural disciplines in accordance with the membership requirements.
Submit an application
To apply for membership of the Boroondara Arts Advisory Committee, please complete the online Application Form by Friday 27 March 2020.
Applicants will be notified of their success or otherwise by Friday 10 April 2020.
For further details including the Role of Committee, Membership and Tenure, please refer to the Terms of Reference.