Town Hall Gallery provides a dedicated gallery space for Boroondara artists and community groups to exhibit their work.
12 exhibitions are programmed annually across a range of subject matter and mediums including painting, photography, drawing, digital works, mixed media installation, video, small sculptural works and more.
Selected through an annual application process, these exhibitions proudly showcase the depth and diversity of creative talent within our municipality.
Artists and community members who are Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander, other First Nations, culturally or linguistically diverse, LGBTQIA+ or members of the disability or deaf community are encouraged to apply.
Apply to exhibit
Applications are now open. For help with your application, see the Application guidelines (pdf, 211KB).
Applications close 5pm, Sunday 30 June.
To be eligible for the Community Exhibition Program, applicants must be:
- an emerging artist living/with a studio in Boroondara
- an unrepresented artist living/with a studio in Boroondara
- residents or students at a school/institution within the City of Boroondara
- school group based in Boroondara
- historical group or library from Boroondara
- small arts organisation based in Boroondara.
- Call 9278 4770 or email Town Hall Gallery.
- View opening hours and gallery location.
- View venue hire options at Boroondara Arts.
- Find out about Community Arts Venue Grants.