Health and safety measures
We have introduced the following health and safety measures to reduce the transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19), in line with the Chief Health Officer’s advice:
- Visitors must have their temperature checked before entering.
- Visitors must clean their hands as they enter (we’ll provide the hand sanitiser).
- Visitors must adhere to social distancing of 1.5 metres at all times.
- Visitors must adhere to social density numbers (one person per 4 square metres).
About Kew Court House
Kew Court House is a charming heritage building that has been redeveloped into a thriving contemporary community cultural centre.
Kew Court House provides a range of spaces, including an intimate performance space with audio and lighting equipment, a meeting room or workshop area, and a community access gallery in the foyer suitable for small exhibitions.
For more information or to hire a space at the Kew Court House, call 9278 4770 or email Kew Court House.
Venues and hire rates
The table provides the hire fees for our spaces. Note that the fees don't include staffing.
We offer subsidised rates to:
- not-for-profit community groups
- community groups that are located within the City of Boroondara
- community groups with 75 per cent or greater membership of Boroondara residents.
|Venue and description||Full rate per hour (3 hour minimum)||Full rate per day||Full rate per week||Subsidised rate per hour (3 hour minimum)||Subsidised rate per day||Subsidised rate per week|
Unique setting for performances, workshops, rehearsals and displays for up to 100 people (80 theatre style) with a dressing room and foyer with a kitchen.
$360 (Mon to Thurs)
$430 (Fri to Sun)
$90 (Mon to Thurs)
$107.50 (Fri to Sun)
The foyer that adjoins the Just Theatre is suitable for small exhibitions (not suitable for installation or sculpture exhibits).