Health and safety measures
We have introduced the following health and safety measures to reduce the transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19), in line with the Chief Health Officer’s advice:
- Visitors must have their temperature checked before entering.
- Visitors must clean their hands as they enter (we’ll provide the hand sanitiser).
- Visitors must adhere to social distancing of 1.5 metres at all times.
- Visitors must adhere to social density numbers (one person per 4 square metres).
About Kew Court House
Kew Court House is a charming heritage building that has been redeveloped into a thriving contemporary community cultural centre.
Kew Court House provides a range of spaces, including an intimate performance space with audio and lighting equipment, a meeting room or workshop area, and a community access gallery in the foyer suitable for small exhibitions.
Find out more on our Kew Court House page.
To hire a space at the Kew Court House, email [email protected] or call (03) 9278 4770.
Venues and hire rates
The table provides the hire fees for our spaces. Note that the fees don't include staffing.
We offer subsidised rates to groups that meet the following criteria:
- not-for-profit community groups
- located within the City of Boroondara
- 75% or greater membership is made up of Boroondara residents.
|Venue and description||Full rate per hour (3 hour minimum)||Full rate per day||Full rate per week||Subsidised rate per hour (3 hour minimum)||Subsidised rate per day||Subsidised rate per week|
Unique setting for performances, workshops, rehearsals, and displays for up to 100 people (80 theatre style) with a dressing room and foyer with a kitchen.
$370 (Monday to Thursday)
$440 (Frida to Sunday)
$92.50 (Monday to Thursday)
$110 (Friday to Sunday)
The foyer that adjoins the Just Theatre is suitable for small exhibitions (not suitable for installation or sculpture exhibits).