Part of the beautifully restored Hawthorn Arts Centre, Town Hall Gallery features a diverse range of contemporary and innovative exhibitions displayed over three unique spaces.
Curated exhibitions and exhibits drawn from the Town Hall Gallery Collection are a feature of the gallery's program, as are regular workshops, talks, panel discussions and art documentary screenings.
Town Hall Gallery also includes:
- the Community Project Wall, a gallery space for local artists and community groups
- Emporium gift shop with art and wares from local and international artisans.
Town Hall Gallery is proudly owned and supported by Council and is part of the Public Galleries Association of Victoria.
Tuesday to Friday 10am–5pm
Saturday and Sunday 11am–4pm
Closed on Mondays and public holidays.
360 Burwood Road, Hawthorn (in the Hawthorn Arts Centre)
Become a supporter
You can be part of our artistic community by becoming a supporter of the Town Hall Gallery. As a supporter you will receive great benefits, including:
- exclusive invitations to exhibition openings and member-only events
- 10 per cent discount on Emporium gift shop purchases
- discounts on our public programs and workshops.
Membership is for 12 months.
- Individual: $35
- Double: $60 (in same household)
- Student concession: $20
- Family: $60 (2 adults and up to 3 children)
To become a supporter, join in person at the gallery, call 9278 4626 or email Town Hall Gallery.
We have a range of events, workshops and educational programs planned for 2018. Our public programs are designed to run as parallel events to our main exhibition themes, offering a chance to expand your experience of art at the gallery.
Take a virtual tour
Use the navigation buttons to explore a 360 degree view of one of the Town Hall Gallery's exhibition spaces