A permit is required if:

  • you require a work area for plant and equipment: for example, site sheds, concrete pumps, elevated work platforms, mobile scaffolding and building materials
  • any works are to be carried out within a Council controlled road reserve.

Applicants must adhere to the conditions attached to the permit. The permit must be available for inspection on site.