Contact Cr Hollingsworth
As Boroondara evolves I believe by respecting our past we will prosper in the future. With considerate planning we can maintain the ambiance of our desired neighbourhood character and valued urban forest.
Cr Hollingsworth was born at St George’s Hospital in Kew and is a 5th generation resident of Boroondara, primarily living in the suburbs of Camberwell and Canterbury and is married with two children and two grandchildren.
Cr Hollingsworth is an accomplished Business Manager working in the private sector industry for over 20 years. She has served on several Boards and worked on the inaugural executive of a resident community advocate group representing the interests of Boroondara residents on matters of planning, policy, public amenity, and enhancement to landscape.
- Boroondara Community Safety Advisory Committee
- Boroondara Family Violence Network
- Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre Advisory Committee
- Creating an Age Friendly Boroondara Reference Group
- Boroondara Cares
Hobbies and interests
- Walking through Boroondara’s magnificent parks, public gardens and reserves.
- Supporting small businesses, frequenting local cafés and fresh produce markets.
- Listening to music of all genres, reading and crosswords.