If you wish to make further complaint about an existing case, you can:

When you contact us, please provide the address of the barking dog and the last time you reported the issue to us.

If you fill in the online form, provide as much information as possible, including attaching any ongoing barking dog diary logs you have completed.

The matter will then be referred to an Animal Management Officer for review. You will be contacted to discuss the issue and the continuing impact on you to determine the best course of action.

If 12 months have lapsed since you made a complaint about a particular dog, you will need to treat this additional complaint as new. Please read the Report a barking dog to Council page.

Not sure what to do next?

Please call 9278 4949 to talk to an Animal Management Officer.

Was this page helpful? *