In February and March each year, you can book to attend a 2-hour session at the Kew Traffic School on Wednesdays for children aged up to 10 years.
Children can ride their bike or scooter around the track and experience traffic lights, street signs, railway crossings and mini trams as a way to gain confidence and develop road safety skills, away from the dangers of real traffic.
It is important to note:
- individual bookings are limited to 6 children
- children need to bring their own bicycle or scooter and helmet
- carers or parents must stay and supervise their children
- children can bring drinks and snack
- places for each session are capped for safety reasons
- bookings will need to be made for all children wishing to ride or scoot on the track.
Book a session
Payment by credit card is required on booking.
The cost is $13.50 per child for a 2-hour session.
To book a play and ride session, choose the 'school holiday program' option on the booking page.