In February and March each year, you can book to attend a 2-hour session at the Kew Traffic School on Wednesdays for children aged up to 6 years.
Children can ride their bike or scooter around the track and experience traffic lights, street signs, railway crossings and mini trams as a way to gain confidence and develop road safety skills, away from the dangers of real traffic.
It is important to note:
- bookings will need to be made for all children wishing to ride or scoot on the track
- individual bookings are limited to 6 children
- children need to bring their own bicycle or scooter and helmet
- carers or parents must stay and supervise their children
- children can bring drinks and snack
- places for each session are capped for safety reasons.
Book a session
Payment by credit card is required on booking.
The cost is $13.50 per child for a 2-hour session.
To book a play and ride session, choose the 'school holiday program' option on the booking page.