Kew Traffic School will be open for private parties only until Sunday 29 March 2020.
Kew Traffic School Education Program is currently closed.
Kew Traffic School will close from Monday 30 March 2020 until Monday 31 August 2020 for renewal works.
Bookings will reopen on Monday 2 March 2020 for private parties commencing Tuesday 1 September 2020.
Bookings will reopen from Monday 13 July 2020 for safety education program sessions commencing early September.
Play and ride sessions
In February and March each year, you can book to attend a 2-hour session at the Kew Traffic School on Wednesdays for children aged up to 6 years.
Children can ride their bike or scooter around the track and experience traffic lights, street signs, railway crossings and mini trams as a way to gain confidence and develop road safety skills, away from the dangers of real traffic.
It is important to note:
- bookings will need to be made for all children wishing to ride or scoot on the track
- individual bookings are limited to 6 children
- children need to bring their own bicycle or scooter and helmet
- carers or parents must stay and supervise their children
- children can bring drinks and snack
- places for each session are capped for safety reasons.
Book a session
Payment by credit card is required on booking.
The cost is $13.85 per child for a 2-hour session.
To book a play and ride session, choose the 'public ride session' option on the booking page.