Boroondara Tennis Centre is closed due to Stage 4 restrictions, as directed by the Victorian Chief Health Officer.
About the centre
The Boroondara Tennis Centre is a public centre owned by Council and managed by Maher's Tennis Management Services.
The centre has 23 fully flood-lit outdoor courts for public hire 7 days per week. It is one of the largest tennis venues in Victoria with synthetic grass, synthetic clay and hard court surfaces.
The centre runs tennis programs, competitions and events to cater for players of every age and ability.
- 23 fully flood-lit courts - 16 synthetic grass courts, 4 cushioned hard courts, 2 synthetic clay courts and 1 European clay court
- Cafe area with indoor and outdoor seating
- Public changing rooms and shower facilities
- Onsite occasional childcare for clients 5 mornings a week
- Tournament box with PA system which is suitable for larger bookings
- Heated and powered courtside gazebos