|Applications open||Thursday 22 July 2021|
|Applications close||Thursday 12 August 2021|
|Applicants notified of outcome||Friday 27 August 2021|
We value arts and culture as an important element in our vision for a vibrant and inclusive city, meeting the needs and aspirations of the community.
The Boroondara Arts Advisory Committee has been established to support our vision for arts and culture across the municipality. The committee provides strategic input, advice and specialised knowledge to support Council’s efforts to promote, support and deliver arts in the community.
Applications for community representative members of Council’s Boroondara Arts Advisory Committee are now closed.
To be eligible for the Committee, applicants must:
- Live, work or study in the City of Boroondara.
- Understand and agree to the Terms of Reference.
- Be available to attend a minimum of 3 meetings per year.
Application for membership will be assessed according to the following selection criteria:
- Strong commitment to the support and development of arts in the community.
- Demonstrated qualifications, skills, knowledge or experience in the arts, culture and/or heritage disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability to support the role and function of the Committee as set out in the Terms of Reference.
- Appointment of members will reflect a balance of arts and cultural disciplines in accordance with the membership requirements.
For further details including the Role of Committee, Membership and Tenure, please refer to the Terms of Reference.