All visitors aged 12 or over must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter our venues.
You must provide proof of your vaccination status or a medical exemption to be able to enter.
Additional safety measures in place
- Adults must register upon entry using the Service Victoria app code. Children should be added as dependents. If you do not have access to a smartphone, our staff will make a record of your contact details.
- We ask you to be mindful of social distancing and please keep at least 1.5 metres from others.
- Face masks are no longer required indoors however must be carried by all visitors aged over 12 years. Face masks are strongly recommended where physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- We have enhanced daily cleaning regimes in place.
- Sanitiser and handwashing facilities are available.
- Please don’t visit Hawthorn Arts Centre or Town Hall Gallery if you feel unwell or have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 including fever and sore throat in the last 14 days.
If you do not comply
Visitors who do not comply with these conditions will not be admitted or will be asked to leave the venue to ensure the safety of all visitors and staff.
Exemptions to rules
Those who are not eligible for vaccination, including those under 12 years of age and those with a valid medical exemption are welcome in our facility.
Unvaccinated children up to 16 years of age are permitted to attend our venues, if attending with a teacher as part of a school-organised activity.
We are monitoring the advice of the Victorian Health Chief Officer and will update our guidance in line with the Public Health Orders.
Thank you for your understanding. With your cooperation, together we can stay safe and reconnect with the Boroondara Arts program and each other. We look forward to seeing you soon.