About Amendment C262 and heritage regradings
On 17 July 2017, the Urban Planning Special Committee (UPSC) resolved to commence the planning scheme amendment process to correct eleven heritage anomalies. The UPSC also resolved to regrade five properties.
The corrections identified include mapping errors and redundant overlays.
The properties affected by a heritage regrading are:
- 12 & 12A Manningtree Road, Hawthorn
- 2 Highgate Grove, Ashburton
- 82 Charles Street, Kew
- 897 Burke Road, Camberwell
- 899 Burke Road, Camberwell
The properties affected by a heritage mapping anomaly are:
- 2B Warburton Road, Camberwell
- 563-565 Burwood Road, Hawthorn
- Units 2-10/492 Barkers Road, Hawthorn East
- 187 Cotham Road, Kew
- 1 Marshall Avenue, Kew
- 12/4-14 Walpole Street, Kew
- 185 High Street, Kew
- 299 High Street, Kew
- 5 Sefton Place, Camberwell
- 10 Sefton Place, Camberwell
- 64 Durham Road, Surrey Hills
On 16 November 2017, the Minister for Planning approved Amendment C262 to the Boroondara Planning Scheme. The amendment and revised planning controls came into effect on Thursday 21 December 2017. You can access a copy of the approved amendment documentation and associated planning controls at Planning Schemes Online.
Alternatively, you can also view a copy of the amendment documentation during office hours at the City of Boroondara Planning Counter, Level 1, 8 Inglesby Road, Camberwell.
For more information contact Alexander Antoniadis, Strategic Planner:
- Phone: 9278 4987
- Email: [email protected]