About Amendment C362boro
Council is proposing changes to planning controls affecting land at 3/2 Hodgson Street and 25 Swinton Avenue, Kew.
Amendment C362boro proposes to update the existing Heritage Overlay 72 (HO72) covering the River House at 3/2 Hodgson Street, Kew consistent with the updated heritage citation prepared for the property by Extent Heritage.
The amendment also seeks to delete Cliff House at 3/2 Hodgson Street, Kew from HO72, and include Cliff House and Summer House at 25 Swinton Avenue, Kew in a new Heritage Overlay, on a permanent basis.
Current Status – September 2021
Exhibition – Have your say
Amendment C362boro is currently on public exhibition and you now have the opportunity to provide feedback to Council on the proposed changes.
You must make your submission in writing and send it by 20 September 2021.
You can lodge a submission the following ways:
In writing by sending your submission to:
Strategic and Statutory Planning Department
Private Bag 1
CAMBERWELL VIC 3124
For more information:
- download a copy of all the amendment and supporting documentation from the download section below
- visit the Department of Environment, Land Water and Planning website.
Once the public exhibition process is complete, Council officers will review all submissions received and prepare a report for consideration by the Urban Planning Delegated Committee (UPDC).
The UPDC will decide whether to:
- make changes to the amendment in response to submissions
- seek appointment of an independent panel and refer any submissions to the panel for consideration
- recommend adoption of the amendment by Council, if there are no submissions or all submissions have been resolved
- abandon the amendment.
The report is likely to be considered by the UPDC in late 2021.