About Amendment C333boro
Amendment C333boro proposes to implement the recommendations of the Glen Iris Heritage Gap Study to include 15 individual heritage places and four heritage precincts in the Heritage Overlay on a permanent basis.
The amendment affects land at the following properties and precincts.
- 14 Alfred Road, Glen Iris
- 29 Alfred Road, Glen Iris
- 2 Allison Avenue, Glen Iris
- 55 Bath Road, Glen Iris
- 22 Bourne Road, Glen Iris
- 44 Denman Avenue, Glen Iris
- 118 Glen Iris Road, Glen Iris
- 170 Glen Iris Road, Glen Iris (Glen Iris Primary School No. 1148)
- 100-108 High Street, Glen Iris (St. Oswald’s Anglican Church Complex)
- 4 Peate Avenue, Glen Iris (Camberwell South Primary School No. 4170)
- 39 Peate Avenue, Glen Iris
- 26 Summerhill Road, Glen Iris
- 29 Summerhill Road, Glen Iris (Former Summerhill Road Methodist Church)
- 148 Summerhill Road, Glen Iris
- 3 Valley Parade, Glen Iris
- Glen Iris Heights and Cherry’s Hill Estates precinct
- Mont Iris Estate and Environs precinct
- Summerhill Estate precinct
- Violet Farm Estate precinct
Current status (May 2020)
Planning Minister Authorisation
On 2 March 2020, the Urban Planning Special Committee (UPSC) resolved to commence the planning scheme amendment process to introduce proposed changes to the Boroondara Planning Scheme. Access a copy of the UPSC report and minutes.
Council requested authorisation from the Minister for Planning to prepare and exhibit Amendment C333boro on 5 March 2020. Following authorisation from the Minister for Planning, Council will commence the exhibition process.
As part of the public exhibition process, we will notify and invite feedback from:
- all affected and adjoining property owners and occupiers
- anyone who lodged feedback as part of the preliminary consultation
- interested stakeholders.
For more information contact Alannah O’Brien, Strategic Planner, or Ciara Cancian, Strategic Planner:
Glen Iris Heritage Gap Study (PDF, 30MB)